This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Softies / Hug ME
08-07-2012, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2012 08:31 PM by Jon.)
Heart Softies / Hug ME
A thread to share all your cuddly craft related endeavours.

I'll be adding a sneaky peak of a bear I've been working on shortly, along with ideas for keyrings/cuddly characters! Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Photo RE: Softies / Hug ME
(08-07-2012 04:21 PM)Jon Wrote:  A thread to share all your cuddly craft related endeavours.

I'll be adding a sneaky peak of a bear I've been working on shortly, along with ideas for keyrings/cuddly characters! Wink
Well, here's a picture of my completed bear! He's just been sold, so will shortly be leaving for his new home.

[Image: image.php?type=P&id=328&ts=1342012507]
11-07-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: Softies / Hug ME
A quick preview of an elephant I'm now working on. Need to increase the size of his trunk and redo the head. Tore a couple of holes during turning. *doh*

05-08-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: Softies / Hug ME
Our friends over at Funky Friends Factory have a very good free pattern should you wish to make a simple teddy. All you have to do is subscribe to their newsletter to receive the Honey Teddy Pattern.

Head on over to http://www.funkyfriendsfactory.com/ to get your pattern today!